My kids never comment about food but after receiving a gift from Buttercream Bake Shop this weekend, they were dyyyyyyyying. Apparently these baked goods are out of this world. (I had to pass them by due to my allergies :() The co-owner and lead baker just moved to Cheverly and she is ready to share her culinary delights with you all at the Home Tour! Yes, if you come to the Home Tour you can try her baked goods and others as well including Shortcake Bakery whose owner also lives in Cheverly. Did you all hear about Amy Fry’s new cookie shop, Belly Well Sweets? A mom in town whose child attends Weekday Nursery is also giving out some of her cookies on the tour. They look amazing:
Besides the amazing bakers in town, you will have the opportunity to have food from La Fuente Bar and Grill. They have been so generous and are donating 30 Pupusas. They even gave $150 toward the event! Thank you, La Fuente! I also have to give a shout out to Fratelli’s for donating food for the second year in a row.
I mean, the list goes on and on. This year the Home Tour is having a raffle as well. Including:
- Massage and self-care basket from WhiteSands Massage Studio of Hyattsville;
- $100 gift certificate for Community Forklift;
- Gift Basket filled with items from Community Market vendors
- Picture frames and gift certificate from Franklin’s General Store
- $500 worth of camp days at Steve and Kate’s Summer Camp right here in DC! To learn more click here: https://steveandkatescamp.com/
- And MORE!
Ok, this team that has put together the Home Tour has been amazing. Please stop by the website and purchase a ticket!! www.cheverlyhometour.com
Can’t wait for the Tour! Hope to see you on Saturday night.